Cutting With Cricut Tutorials
If you own any Cricut cutter machine http://amzn.to/1IKW7sg and need help learning how to use them, I'm here to help.I've written three Cricut books as part of the best-selling How to Master Your Cricut Machine series.
The first Cricut book is filled with helpful hints for the older Cricut die cutters from the original little bug to the Create, Cake, Mini and both Cricut Expression machines.
I teach you how to repair your Cricut die cutting machine. And how to safely buy used cartridges and machines. Money-saving tricks plus how to keep your craft supplies organized and much more.
My second book teaches you how to work with craft vinyl to create more than 130 vinyl craft projects.
If you love cutting with Cricut I'll show you how to turn your passion into profit.
The third book is for all Cricuters who have upgraded to the Explore machine which is totally dependent on the cloud based software called Cricut Design Space.
Now Explore users have to learn how to work their Cricut cutter machine plus operate the design software. That's the reason I wrote the guide book to give you a helping hand.
It provides you with a complete instruction manual and explains all the Design Space features and what they do.
So no matter which Cricut cutting machine you own my instruction books will take you by the hand and teach you step by step how to master cutting with Cricut.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.